Name: Henrik Søndergaard Nielsen
Study course: Cand.soc. PKL / Cand.soc i Politisk Kommunikation og Ledelse
Who are you?
I was born in 1993 in Jutland, but my upbringing has been on Lolland. I have lived two years in Austria and France, before I started at CBS in 2015. I also have a lot of experience with board positions in youth associations and – organizations.
What is your motivation for running?
The Cand.soc. programs are programs with a large diversity among the students as they come from different undergraduate education programs. I want to ensure that, in the present as well as the future, students will get a strong social relationship within their programs so that they can be developed academically the best as possible.
What do you want to achieve while on the Study Board?
- Improve the Cand.soc. programs introduction week.
- Take care of student complaints and worries.
- Increase level of feedback after exams
- Take part in decision about regulations and exams
- and inform the students about the study boards the decisions.